Since we all have turkey and stuffing on the mind right now (I'm actually eating leftovers while I write this), I wanted to post a quick progress report for the past 30 days, since everyone will either be madly shopping for holiday presents, or be in a turkey-induced coma in a few days.
In the past 30 days we've...
- Raised $10,000 for our spring showcase! That means we are 2/3rd's of the way there! Woo-hoo!
- Had 1,000 unique visitors to our site!
- Had 2,000 visits to my blog!
- Heard our musical in its entirety for the first time!
- Booked the theatre for our spring showcase!
- Wrote a new song for Act 2!
- Came up with a really beautiful moment for the end of our show!
I've used up my quota of exclamation points for the day, so I shall close this blog with a comment I just came across on our site from Helen Benefactor Cassady Mc.Clincy:
If every girl who dreams of one day being on Broadway gave just $1 (and they SHOULD do at least that!), then the goal would be met in less than a day and the production team could just work on doing what they need to do to get it there! Let's Go Girls!!!
Thank you, Cassady! And a big thank you to all of our Helen Benefactors out there--friends, satyrs, mortals, dryads...you are all gods and goddesses in our eyes!